Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blogspot! Relating to my UOI (Unit Of Inquiry) lessons at school, this blog is where I post the information, data, and others related to my group topic, Carbon Dioxide. I am in a team consists of 4 people which are me, Priscilla, Jason, and Alto. Please also visit their blogs to find out different information about my topic. With the help of our mentor, Mrs. Jane and Ibu Maytha, we are in the stages of facing the Grade 6 exhibition. The exhibition is the highest project in our school learning system. With this blog, we are slowly developing ourselves throught the stages of the Grade 6 exhibition. So, enjoy and learn!

gGladiator (girl Gladiator)

5 comments:

Melvin said...

Yeah Misya...

You open your blog with a very good start..
If I am like Simon Cowell in American Idol and you are the singer I will say that you are the winner of the show...

Your cool girl Gladiator...

MelViN...

Priscilla said...

Misya,

You have such a great introduction for your blog. You also present your information in an interesting way.

-Priscilla T.-

darren said...

Misya,

nice intro... (cant think of any more comments >.<")

cjlasmana said...

misya your intro is very nice please continue on. God bless you.:p

Anonymous said...

Cool but maby use another tempelat maby is better From Vanessa Grade3